Release Date: March 12, 2019
The new Automatic Laser Separation method allows VTube-LASER to automatically control the UniScan separation distance between laser stripes based on the known individual tube lengths in the MASTER data. The result is a much improved experience when UniScan scanning tubes with straight lengths that vary much.
See the VTube-LASER UniScan Automatic Laser Separation Tutorial for more information.
MAJOR IMPROVEMENT FOR BENDER CORRECTION - Bender Setup Window CORRECTION DATA MAPPING Adds Extreme Flexibility to Corrections
If you have to skip rows in bender setup data for avoidance moves, then this feature is important for you.
Use this feature combined with Correction Data Mapping to skip rows for avoidance moves.
|This protocol allows you to correct BLM benders using the BLM CMM protocol. This is now the recommended protocol for use with BLM benders.|
|This protocol allows you to correct COMCO benders through the CSV file import and export.|
This protocol allows you to correct OMCG benders.
|Radius 1, Radius 2, and Radius 3 are now available in Part Setup.|
|VTube-LASER users discovered that the taskbar icon did not always display. This has been fixed.|
- NEW - A new button in Tube Data Storage allows you to copy only the MEASURED back into main memory.
- NEW - Autobuild Parametrics now calculates the CUT LENGTH automatically in VTube-STEP.
- See VTube-LASER Addata ZModem Communications Protocol for more information.
- Back to VTube-LASER
- Back to VTube Software Updates (for LASER Mode)
- See also VTube-STEP
- See also VTube-STEP Revisions
- See VTube-LASER Customer Support Page to download the latest version.
- See the tutorial on DCF - Dual Cylinder Fit
- See the tutorial on DCP - Diameter Cut Planes
- See VTube-LASER Cut Planes
- See How to Measure Tubes Attached to an Evaporator with the DCP Feature