Bit Defender 2010
- In novice mode, will automatically shutdown development software (Delphi). This is not good. You have to switch to advanced mode and tell it that the program is legit.
- Shuts down (bombs) and reports error messages every day on multiple test computers - both XP and Vista. This makes it unusable.
- Impossible to uninstall
- Not recommended
- Rather complex user interface
- Interface will not allow a remote user to control the antivirus user interface(where a technician logs into another person's screen).
- Never bombs
- Upgrade through web sites is very confusing - just buy another year's license.
- Uninstalls fine - just requires some reboots (no problem)
- Recommended (our first choice)
- Resets the FAT on one computer's drive - making it unusuable. The only way to recover is to completely reformat and reinstall Windows!
- Not recommended (it is forbidden on Advanced Tubular computers)