- A Jog Motion is a motion for a single axis or actuator that is stored in a Custom Command for use by Teach Mode if you choose to teach the bender. (See Screen 1)
- Custom Commands begin without any Jog Motions (See Screen 2) Add a Jog Motion using the Add a jog motion button
- Now the Jog Motion exists, but it is unassigned or empty. Click on the Jog Motion name cell to select a Jog Motion. (See Screen 3)
- Jog Motions are selected from the Jog Motion Selection menu by touching the Jog Motion name cell in a Custom Command menu (See Screen 4)
- Jog Motion values can be entered using a keyboard, or entered using Teach Mode
- Multiple Jog Motions can be stored in a single Custom Command. When they are combined in a single Custom Command, then CNC Processor runs them all at the same time.
Screen 4: Select a Jog Motion from the Selection menu
Screen 1: Three Jog Motions in a Custom Command - All three run at the same time.
Screen 2: An empty Custom Command (no Jog Motions present)
Screen 3: Click on an unassigned (empty) Jog Motion cell to select a Jog Motion