The Language Editor is much enhanced.
- The Editor now displays larger on the screen.
- The FORM rows (that list the form names) should never be changed, so the Language Editor sets these rows to green, and does not allow users to change them.
- Column A can no longer be edited - because it should never change.
- A new Cell Editor now displays on top of the editor when you select a cell and press Enter, or double-click any cell.
- The Cell Editor is more powerful and easier to use than typing directly into a the cell.
- Translators no longer have to use
<br> elements to break to the next line. The Cell Editor will automatically create those for you.