- VTube now stores the orientation of the tube model in the viewport in the project file.
- Supravision bender output did not include the last radius value in the Supravision file. This is repaired.
- Multiple presses of the "Copy Master LRA" button in the Bender Setup menu no longer increases the blue column data be the adjustment data.
- When saving output to the Winton ECNC4 format, the filename is now automatically set to the current part name.
- When creating a PDF file, the word "VTube-" is no longer inserted at the beginning of the filename. The filename is made up of the part number alone (appended with PDF).
- The "Custom" point selection in the spinner is no longer allowed for the Point Alignment Selection window, since alignment points must be based on points along the centerline points on the tubes.
- The reports window now updates properly when moving from a long report to a short report.
- Language files are now XLS files that can be edited in any Excel spreadsheet.
- To simplify configurations, we've changed VTube so that configuration files are now stored in a Public folder. Every user has access to the same configuration on any system. See VTube Configuration Folder Location for more information.