- See VTube-LASER Customer Support Page to download the latest version.
New Transform MASTER Centerline Data so Any Bend is True in the XY Plane
- Transform the centerline orientation so that any bend is true.
- The 0,0,0 datum is always placed at the center of the true bend radius.
- This feature can be combined with the Excel output in order to automate the building of compound tools in solid model programs.
End Trim Length Fix
- For single bends in the inspection grid, the end trim lengths were 1/2 the correct value. VTube-LASER was incorrectly considering single bends as single straight parts. This is corrected.
Updated Hardware Key Driver
- The latest version of the SafeNet hardware key driver is included in this installation.
- Removed the dashes from radius zeros in XYZ charts.
- Added new "XYZ" report that includes only the XYZ data for use in importing XYZ data to solid model programs like Autodesk Inventor through Excel.
- Removed Cut Plane request after connect to the arm. Users know to do this if necessary - so there is no need to put the question on the screen.
- This new installation does not interfere with current report templates. It will automatically add new reports only if they are not already in the report template list.