- See VTube-LASER Customer Support Page to download the latest version.
Transfer Tubes to CAM2 Measure 10
- Enter the tube data in VTube - or scan the tube with the FARO, then save CAM2 Measure 10 tube data for import into CAM2.
- Save the MASTER or the MEASURED.
- Save using a Popup menu in the XYZ grid, or save from the the File tab.
Added Split Bend collection feature in Collect Control in STEP mode
- Split bend (for handling 180 degree bends or greater) was available in LASER mode - now it is available in STEP mode too.
- This means that you can also display compress LRA data with two 90s being combined to show a 180 degree bend in the LRA grid and the reports.
- In STEP mode, you can select an arc section that* becomes the guide for the intrados and extrados - showing VTube where to form the split bend centerline.
- The split construction model now displays in STEP mode.
Added new Radius Table in XYZ pop-up grid for storage of often-used radii
- Store commonly used radii in a table for use in the future.
- Any number can be added to the list.
- VTube can now output TRUE radius as well as NOMINAL radius values based on the radius table.
- Fixed slow dragging control windows in STEP mode The End Scan Diameter
- Qualification Tolerance value is now in the Measure Setup menu of LASER mode
- The Maximum Number of Points Allowed in Cylinder Laser Stripe value is moved to the Measure Setup menu of LASER mode
- The Spin Edit controls in the Measure Setup can now be manually set with the keyboard.
- Faster saving and loading of VTube-LASER persistence files makes VTube load and close faster
- New options in XYZ pop-up menus
- The formula for building the centerline in the split bend area is improved and more reliable.