VTube-LASER Precision Weight Control Alignment
This feature was added in VTube-LASER v2.8.
PRECISION WEIGHT CONTROL Alignment
PRECISION WEIGHT CONTROL alignment allows you to completely turn off certain sections of the tube for alignment or give emphasis to any section just by setting weights from 0 to 1000.
|This shows emphasis given to end B.|
|This shows emphasis given to the middle straight.|
The T1 and T2 TRANSLATE values control the influence that tangent 1 or tangent 2 have in each straight. This is a translation influence - which means it controls the influence along the X, Y, and Z axes without reference to any twisting motion for the alignment.
The STRAIGHT VECTOR values allow each straight to have more or less influence with rotational or angular alignment - like a twist. (Twist in alignment is also referred to as "transformation" - which is distinct from "translation".
See the T1 and T2 TRANSLATE for "translation.)
As of 2.9.17, VTube also includes a popup menu to make changing the values easier.
- Back to VTube-LASER
- Back to VTube Software Updates (for LASER Mode)
- See also VTube-STEP
- See also VTube-STEP Revisions
- See VTube-LASER Customer Support Page to download the latest version.
- See the tutorial on DCF - Dual Cylinder Fit
- See the tutorial on DCP - Diameter Cut Planes
- See VTube-LASER Cut Planes
- See How to Measure Tubes Attached to an Evaporator with the DCP Feature