December 16, 2015
UPDATE - Change in Socket Opening Procedure
Previous versions of KeyCheck would initialize network sockets with an IP octect of 0.0.0.0, then change it to a working address.
- See Hardware Key for general information
- See Software License Program ID List for a list of licenses.
- See Extending Time-Limited Keys for adding time to time-limited keys
- See Set Key License for adjusting permanent hardware keys
- See Network License Manager for floating licenses across your network
- See Software License Program ID List for a list of Program IDs used to control the licenses of our products
- See Download page for software.