How To Enter LRA Data to Calculate XYZ in VTube
1) Clear VTube-LASER.
2) Enter the Part Setup information – like Part Number, diameter, radius. The radius value is important because it is used in the calculation of the XYZ data.
3) Enter the Master Tube information – set the point number (Bends + 2)
4) Enter the LRA values from the MiiC data. Do not let the mouse point leave the LRA grid until you are finished with the entry.
5) Either press the Reverse button above the LRA grid, or move the mouse pointer to the Viewport.
6) VTube-LASER will ask if you want to reverse calc. Say YES.
7) VTube will ask if you want to calculate the Cut Length. If you have entered a cut length in part setup already, then you can just say No. Or you can let it recalc the cut length too.
8) Save the project.
9) Go to step 1.