Original Release Date: May 11, 2017
Split Bend is used to measure 180-degree bends. VTube-LASER now uses the DCF (Dual Cylinder Fit) features in Split Bend.
We believed that none of our users used the "Arm as a Mouse" feature that allows the FARO arm to be used as a mouse - so we removed it from a previous version.
- Back to VTube-LASER
- Back to VTube Software Updates (for LASER Mode)
- See also VTube-STEP
- See also VTube-STEP Revisions
- See VTube-LASER Customer Support Page to download the latest version.
- See the tutorial on DCF - Dual Cylinder Fit
- See the tutorial on DCP - Diameter Cut Planes
- See VTube-LASER Cut Planes
- See How to Measure Tubes Attached to an Evaporator with the DCP Feature