July 20, 2015
NEW - Shows Users Who are Using Licenses in NLM
This version can now show all users that have checked out a floating license from the Network License Manager.
ENHANCED - Remembers the Network License Manager Active/Enabled Setting
This version remembers the NLM "Key is on a Remote Server at IP" setting between sessions. If this value is checked, then KeyCheck will automatically reconnect to the NLM when KeyCheck is loading.
- See Hardware Key for general information
- See Software License Program ID List for a list of licenses.
- See Extending Time-Limited Keys for adding time to time-limited keys
- See Set Key License for adjusting permanent hardware keys
- See Network License Manager for floating licenses across your network
- See Software License Program ID List for a list of Program IDs used to control the licenses of our products
- See Download page for software.